Saturday, March 6, 2010

marshmallows and the conservatory


Bogart, recuperating from breakfast.


Great email attachment of my little cousins.


looking for a four-leaf clover, no luck today!


random flora along the walk


Using my phone as camera; love the way this turned out wavery ala Monet.


A more focused shot of the outside of the Conservatory at Volunteer Park.


It's hard to see, but the base for this jumble is an iron sculpture.




Although no four-leaves were found, a penny was.


Tried my hand at making marshmallows this afternoon--yum!!


Finally getting the photos off my phone--this is from Christmas at the girls high school by my house.

1 comment:

  1. How does one make homemade marshmallows? What do you substitute for the gelatin? Or do you just use gelatin?

    ReplyDelete