Saturday, March 13, 2010

expanded dimensions...

“Just as soil can be prepped in anticipation of a beautiful garden, consciousness transformation can be nurtured and cultivated. By fostering curiosity, creativity, and introspection in your life, you can open yourself to expanded dimensions of your being.”

~Marilyn Mandala Schlitz, Ph.D., author of Living Deeply: The Art and Science of Transformation in Everyday Life




 
A delicious new grapefruit-scented soap made the day a delight.


And a reminder to spring forward tonight....I'm looking forward to watching all the befuddled wander into church at strange times.

3 comments:

  1. I do hate that we don't Spring Forward for another two weeks -- which just makes any and all interactions across the sea very odd.

    One year when had Morning Glories take over the yard, I harvested some of their seeds. I look forward to making them an invasive Scottish species :D I'm going to tuck a few seeds down in the bed by the back gate, which usually gets the odd bottle of wine chucked there from the street, and I'm going to let those flowers cover everything... here's hoping they can take a little cold. (I won't stick them in until late April, though; making them endure frost is just unfair).

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i just planted my first seedlings yesterday! Artichokes went in, and the tomatoes go in next week! enjoy the fruits of natures labor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! I found forget-me-not seeds!!!

    Poor Scotland. I'm going to inundate it with non-native species!

    ReplyDelete