Sunday, July 25, 2010

scenes & sights


last night's moonrise--I am taking these photos with my phone, so don't have the lens capability to capture both Mt. Rainier and the moon in the same frame.  But the twilight is exquisite.


I didn't even know that beans had formed, but as I was watering, I brushed aside the leaves and voila!  My first green beans of the season!


These are the hardy flowers which survived the aphid infestation which occurred last week.


summer thyme...


I know it's teeny, but I enjoy my greenery so much.  It astounds me how much difference a few pots and planters make on the balcony.


Green onions, poblano chili, tomato plants, lemon verbena, lemon balm, peppermint, (a flowering plant which I keep forgetting the name) and my planter of violas.


ready for the saute pan


Dinner.  Or at least an appetizer.

1 comment: