Tuesday, October 20, 2009

to market, to market


a lovely day of swirling fog and a healthy walk to Pike's Market with my parents



figured that I would never have a shopping cart in my house again--until one is my home, so thought it ought to be documented.  We used it to unload riches in the form of fresh California produce and my grandmother's china--which has been stored in California for the past two years.


The bounty in my kitchen and pantry at the moment.  Sometimes things that don't occur are a huge blessing--for instance the packet of Splenda that has been in my toaster for the past several weeks and did not catch on fire.  Also, the eagle-eyed will notice the penny that was found on Pike Street earlier today.

1 comment:

  1. Are those PEPPERS!? I wants some!!

    I won't even comment on the state of your toaster.

    Did you ever find a bookshelf you liked? Will you have room for all of your new dishes? Inquiring minds!

    ReplyDelete