Thursday, October 29, 2009

beyond thrilled



I thought I had lost this entire series of photos taken on graduation day last May.  Somehow, they just downloaded from my camera with yesterday's photos.  Yeah!  Here's my last glimpse of the Princeton Chapel.


We spent the afternoon at the wondrous Grounds for Sculpture.






Recreation of one of Monet's garden paintings.



enchanting walk way





mystic floating head






Uncle Bob and friends



Ellen decided to join them



Mom, by something metal








more to come...

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, don't all of those make you want to have your own garden and the ability to make water features and do metalwork? I need a blowtorch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE my wee butane kitchen torch. Many, many things get torched in this kind of weather.

    ReplyDelete