Sunday, October 25, 2009

delights of this day



fresh pomegranate juice from Cali--quite tasty!



Had a frenzy of unpacking and rearranging of the flat today; found these Mexican ceramic tiled knobs in a box.  Had completely forgotten about them--they were purchased from a great pottery place in Berkeley for a friend who was no longer in my life by the time the festive season occurred.  What a happy thing to discover them, all these years later.  They add such zest to my rather corporate place.  Yes, the view is stunning, but the actual room feels very hotel-like.  Without the maid/room service!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a weird view of the juice I initially thought you'd bought yourself a pot of lip gloss or something. Dimensions! Perspective!

    Wow, I definitely have never seen those knobs. I have a bag full that I painted that are wooden; someday I will live where I can use them again, but the UK has strange bar knobs on everything.

    We've gotten rid of so much that I don't have those little serendipitous box openings. I think for the first time we have no packed boxes, although I'll look forward to unsealing my créche items for the first time in three or four years. I'm already thinking about how I'm going to pack things up eighteen months from now to get out of here.

    ReplyDelete