Saturday, December 18, 2010

catching up


My wi-fi has not been working, so I have a back-log of photos...blurry signage for The Rusty Chord's concert this past Friday.


Some of my singers getting into place.


Somehow, I did not get a shot of all the dapper red bow ties.


One of the singers had her grandson come and provide some percussion for some of our pieces.  He had such a good time, he wants to bring his entire drum set for our spring concert.


Cosy Christmas gifts arriving in the mail.



Coins found


and a purring pet who highly approves of this colder weather, so that he may burrow are all blessings of this weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Who in the world is as relaxed as Bogart seems at this time of year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish you'd been able to take some pics of the audience! (Mainly because I was confused that the singers were the audience - which in some cases they were, I'm sure!)

    And we did see a couple of ties. They look quite jaunty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have more photos--a couple of people took them during the entire event and will be emailing them to me. (fingers crossed!)

    ReplyDelete