Sunday, December 27, 2009

noel, noel, now sing noel


A blurry action-shot.  Bogart loves my new blinking Santa and takes it off the tree and bats it around the flat.



Not quite the grandeur of the Macy's on 34th, but I'll take it!



My favorite glass sculpture on an intersection on the way to Cost Plus.  Which, I say crankily, was OUT of cinnamon.   Next time I'll call before I hike down there.



The massive Advent wreath at Saint Meg's.  It's maneuvered using a boat winch--been lots of fun to watch each Sunday--we place bets on which acolyte it going to take it out with the cross during a processional!



Our elegantly bedecked altar.



Another angle.



My trusty organist, warming up.



I keep trying to capture the shadow on the wall on a sunny day, but with no luck.  yet.



Whimsical swing on my afternoon stroll.  And now, having produced all these Christmas programs/moments, I am crawling into bed and taking the next two days to completely vegetate both mind and body.

1 comment:

  1. That is on serious wreath. Whew!

    After two days SOLID of people, Sunday was indeed a day of rest; I wanted to speak to no one. Didn't quite make it, but it was close enough.

    Today is more of the same, but work had to be done. At least it's just me and the washer and the bathroom cleaner...

    ReplyDelete