Monday, July 9, 2012

on some things


I shall not be moved (please pronounce in a choral way: mov-ed).  What a horrid couple of days.  As this blog is about delights, I will say that I had a lovely miso soup for breakfast, have found two pennies, my U-Haul truck came with cruise control, in my unpacking--the only broken thing is one plastic hanger.

Moving is messy on every level possible.  Add extreme humidity and a noisy college-age neighbor and things get exacerbated quickly.

But.  I am upright and clean/cool.  Have an orientation to attend downtown and plan on poking around the State Capital beforehand.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, WOW, only a plastic hanger broken in all that madness? Go, you.

    My prayer for you is that the next few days will draw a veil of distance between the move and the rest of this time...

    ReplyDelete