Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I had already hung it up...

in the aftermath of moving a certain theme is showing up.  Had a major scramble & search for a favorite necklace.  Dug through all kinds of suitcases and storage items and could not find it.

This morning, I found that I had already hung it up neatly on my jewelry board.  Pretty sure this will continue until everything is sorted and unpacked.




The State Capitol building--got there after hours, so haven't toured it yet.


Ecstatic kitty--no stitches, no collar, no hot car trips.


My first piece of mail!!  Appropriate that it came from an aunt who is married to a retired post master.


Another shot of the cool dome.


St. Mary's Cathedral, where my workshop was held.


Happily setting up my kitchen; prepare for months of raving about the Asian market--the prices are so great and they have such variety.   When you come to visit, you know that this will be part of the touring.


pretty pink hangers



one view off my balcony


the pool--which isn't officially open yet


the great thing about cheap (free) furniture is that one simply adds a layer of paint with each move.


No, I am not growing 420 in my car.  Went to get some tomato plants and found that the growing season here is early spring and then early autumn.  Came home with a gardenia and a jasmine instead.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you're not too far from the pool! I hope that remains an awesome thing.

    Some surprisingly classic architecture - lovely.

    ReplyDelete