Friday, August 20, 2010

no poetry, just felicity


After a dismal week on many levels, am relieved not only to see the ending of it, but to detail the delights.  Another penny found and a fresh admiration for this Mexican pottery which I procured on a happy vacation awhile ago.


Roses from the garden of a voice student who made her debut last week.  Her debut in her 60s.  She is just thrilled with singing and is so much fun to see each week.


Another shot of the pinkness.


And, can you believe...someone just gave me this TV.  For FREE.  Yes, it's an old-fashioned kind without all the blue-ray whatever.  But I'm thrilled.  I left my dead one in Princeton a year ago and now I have a way to watch all the free movies from the library.  In case you cannot see, the debut showing on this is Julie & Julia.  

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow! I hadn't realized the TV your parents bought for you died! Poor you -- you're such a movie buff, too. Well, this means you'll have a nicer winter when it gets wetter/darker. Our big "Yay!" for the dark/cold season is a mattress warmer. Sadly not free, but cheaper than expected. And not covered in wool (seriously- those were the only ones I could find. FURRY mattress warmers. No, thank-you.).

    ReplyDelete