Sunday, November 27, 2011

scenes from Suquamish


 Okay.  Seems that these heads of concrete are considered tres chic on this island.  This sprite is beside my new parking space.


Dee-lightful little purse found at an incredibly reasonable vintage store in Pouslbo.  Now, I need an event to which to carry it.


Behold my closet.  I just stand and admire the neatness and order.


 Walking out a pulled lumbar muscle, found this blustery view of Agate Pass.


and here is an outside shot of my new living quarters.  For now.

3 comments:

  1. wow, wherever you go next I hope you have a closet like that. Love all of that space!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New living quarters? Are you out of the dark and lonely woods, then? I am starting to formulate a prayer for you, that you will be able to put down roots somewhere for a very, very long time. Except, of course, if that's not something you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the Forest House was meant to be temporary, and of course (!), I'd love to be rooted. But unless I win some lottery and can purchase my own bit of real estate, don't foresee that happening.

    ReplyDelete