Monday, November 28, 2011

no change

just realized that it has been over a month since I've found any money on the ground.  At least there are still metaphoric pennies--gorgeous sun rise during my morning ramble was a shiny moment in the day.


And my students continue to delight--today, got to hear their reports on their first American Thanksgiving.  To a person, they raved about smashed potatoes....kept trying to tell them they are mashed, but then we agreed that either phrase is applicable.

I've pretty much always had great students, but I've never had students who thanked me by name at the end of every single class period.  

We'll see if they still do that after finals.




1 comment:

  1. Huh.
    Well, nobody drops change in a small town without picking it up... it's quieter, so they actually HEAR IT when it falls...?

    ReplyDelete