Saturday, January 29, 2011

pennies from heaven

is one of the songs my retirees are learning for our spring concerts and I find the tune in my head as I wander the streets of the city picking up pennies.  Random shots from this day:


diamond-filled cobweb on my balcony


happy little sprigs of green have no idea that snow is headed their way tomorrow...


amusing little piggies which I found as I explored a new route to the library



divine croissants, stuffed with raspberry jam and dark chocolate--healthy eating will resume tomorrow


and the pennies found today and a peaceful cd to enjoy.  (Am culling my movies and music that survived the cross-country move because I just discovered an used movie/music store where I can sell things!)

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if Lori Henriques' album is calming. I am interested in it. Wish your coins were gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! Pennies from Heaven! Wonder if any of your folk can soft-shoe... doesn't that song seem to invite a little dance?

    The CD looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete