Friday, August 31, 2012

you really expect a catchy title?


after this week?  I've had late night rehearsals, two Open Houses and more hours of obstreperous children.


These are some of my Jury class kids, attempting to assimilate all the legal vocab they need for us to proceed with mock trials.


 the last sunrise of August


and, I finally got my plates.  This, too, was an exercise in grace as I didn't have the correct insurance papers with me, but the government clerk allowed me to call my insurance agent and hand my phone over so they could talk.  AND she allowed me to dash out to my car for another forgotten paper.  That sounds so minute, but at the county tax office on a Friday afternoon prior to a holiday weekend....it was a HUGE gift to me.


Happy new toothbrush.


The array from the past decade; wonder what other plates will join these.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, how come my OralB never comes with flowers!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I bought the child's size; it's loads cheaper & fits in my mouth easier.

    ReplyDelete