Saturday, February 25, 2012

je me suis amusé aujourd'hui


 Only slightly true.


 teeny signs of spring, despite snow thinking about showing up this weekend.


Drummmmmm roll please; after five years of living sans insurance, my cards showed up in today's post.  Feel lucky that I've been so healthy during that stretch of uninsured living.


 & to celebrate this momentous occasion, decided to treat myself to these beloved childhood pens.  They still smell the same and delivered some wonderful Alaskan memories while sniffing.  (and yes, that is an incredibly awkward sentence; think that my English skills are going backwards right now.)


Trying to take a photo one-handed on the way back from town yielded this blurry little blossom.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on having insurance! I look forward to your visiting your doctor and once again resting assured that you don't actually need them... but it's nice to have the net.

    We never could afford fancy school supplies, so it was a HUGE treat to have scented pens given to my sister. We all smelled them to death - and smelled the pages we colored - we drove my mother kind of nuts with those. Black still smells to me like licorice, to this day.

    ReplyDelete