Thursday, December 22, 2011

the way to San Jose


Penny found waiting for the 3 a.m. shuttle seemed to be a good omen for this trek southward for the Christmas holidays.


As our aircraft 'did not possess the equipment to land in this slight fog', I had many early morning hours to kill at SeaTac.  Saw a sign for free photos with Santa and after asking if there were an age limit, went and posed with Santa.  After I exited, I noticed an entire line of adults queuing up behind me!!


A very fun One-Man-Band.


 Dime found at the other end of my flight.


Cosy afternoon with the sis and her cats.


Oh, such yummy food to be had in the Bay Area.



AND!  An entire dollar found on the sidewalk.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, GREAT find!! The food looks lovely, and I do love that you kicked off a Santa photo thing.

    ReplyDelete