Wednesday, December 21, 2011

sun of solstice


Was delighted that the sun was out as I wanted to find this labyrinth on the island.


 love the metaphoric meandering pathway that it takes to get to the center.  Yes, one could technically step over the stones and zip straight to the middle, but it is calming to wander.


 Happy toes in the sunshine; if only it were this simple to find the calm and the solution to all the things that frustrate me at present.


Aaaaaand speaking of presents, the above arrived in the post!!!!  Makes me believe in the magic of Santa again as this was the one tangible thing I wanted, but did not ask for as I have no kitchen.  Cannot wait to unpack this and begin the cookies galore.


And a penny found on my way back from looking at a possible new home (and permanent) home for me.  Auspicious way to begin Winter.

1 comment:

  1. The sun contributes to the loveliness - and in rocks! What fun! I might make one of those someday myself if I ever have a big enough yard.

    ReplyDelete