Wednesday, December 7, 2011

città di notte


Another fun little jaunt into the city.  Had not seen the Olympic Sculpture Park at night before, but I was stuck in traffic, so I hopped out of my car and snapped a few shots between traffic lights and trains crossing.  (Who thinks it's a grand idea to have freight trains go through the center of the city during rush hour is rather moronic.)


 The little Christmas tree atop the Needle amuses.


Oh-so-artsy shot of Calder's Eagle.


Enjoyed some sushi at a fun restaurant with this enormous glowing tree of cherry blossoms.

2 comments:

  1. Your wee camera takes great pictures in the dark and at far distances, which is just hilarious, as that's when most other people's cameras crap out. Pretty city.

    Captcha word: heyho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am rather pleased with my phone. Occasionally the zoom option jams and won't work which makes me a bit cranky. But it's taken me on some grand and mini adventures.

    Heyho does sum up this week....

    ReplyDelete