Tuesday, December 13, 2011

ho-hos

between economic growls, pre-presidential debates and a week of finals, it is easy to slump into a winter doldrum or two.  Here are some funnies to brighten--at least a few moments of your day:


from a card seen last week:  "Be green.  Be naughty & save Santa a trip."


one of the best cards I've ever received.  I tuck it into my caroling books and every year, it brings joy to whichever singing group includes/involves me that season.


here's to light finding in this season

2 comments:

  1. I adore that card - it's so terrible I have to laugh out loud every time I see it.

    It's actually cold enough so that I am wearing jeans. It's mainly because my knee-high boots have had the zipper die, so I am having to wear ankle boots and avoid my thinner leggings. The wind is whistling!

    Here's mycontribution to your amusement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear--I may need that cartoon on a tee or coffee mug!!!!

    ReplyDelete