Thursday, October 28, 2010

grey & greyer


If you squint, you will see the first snow sprinkled on my mountains.   Yes, I've decided that since it's 'my' lake at which I stare every morning, that the mountains beyond it are also probably mine.  


I think the colours pop a bit more on this gloomy days--love standing under a brilliantly-leaved tree and staring upwards.  Pretty sure my neighbors think of me as the demented girl who stands and stares--both at the sky and at the ground.  But I'm happy to be developing eccentricities well before my nursing home years.


Gorgeous little water beads.

2 comments:

  1. But I'm happy to be developing eccentricities well before my nursing home years.

    Ohhh, I think we can safely say you've developed eccentricities well before then. Try your college years...

    ReplyDelete