Tuesday, November 10, 2009

from the snowy to the silent



Woke to see dustings of snow across the Lake.  Or actually upon the mountains on the other side of the Lake.



So, it seemed the ideal morn for oatmeal with pumpkin and cinnamon sticks--wish you could smell this!



As I was reading the online news, saw that it is the anniversary of the falling of the Berlin Wall and I glanced up to see my chunk of it, sitting amongst my books.  Reminded me to get to the post and send off my passport renewal as well, so that I may travel again and see wondrous sights.



And found a dime on my walk back.  I'm impressed with my blurry 'action' shot here.



And the day will be topped off by a viewing of The Adventures of Prince Achmed.  67 minutes of silent film, accompanied by the Wurlizter organ.


No comments:

Post a Comment