Saturday, September 8, 2012

scenes from a September Saturday


 Bogart, enjoying a lazy morning.  He's so happy when I sit still.



 Here's the evil eye because I moved a bit.


 Him deciding that a bite or two of avocado will make his fur even glossier.


 Finally found the famed ACL.  Now to get tickets to see it.


Happy to say that even though I left Seattle, I can still find fancy-dancy coffee.


 Willie Nelson and random tourist; they say he wanders around town quite a bit.


Finally went to the Pakistani market by my house and was delighted to find a Hallelujah bar.  (No, I don't know why it's upside down--it's right side up on my Blackberry.)

Meanwhile, it's snackage time on the western coast.


And on the eastern side of things, this cutey patootey is taking a nap, undisturbed by thunderstorms.

2 comments:

  1. old, old joke from when my siblings were little and would get halvah with Ginger after school; somehow that's the translation they came up with.

    ReplyDelete