Saturday, May 5, 2012

wisdom by Ms. de Mille


'No trumpets sound when the important decisions of our life are made. 
Destiny is made known silently.' 


'The artist never entirely knows. 
We guess. 
We may be wrong, 
but we take leap after leap in the dark.'


'Living is a form of not being sure, 
not knowing what next or how. 
The moment you know how, 
you begin to die a little.'
 
If this last quote is true, then I am hyper-alive.  Turned in my resignation letter yesterday and now can announce publicly that my next chapter is set in the state of Texas.  Stay tuned as the details figure themselves out...



1 comment:

  1. Squee! I recognize the work of the last cartoonist - that's my friend Debbie's piece!!

    And yes, feeling the hyper-aliveness as plans hairpin change and go new and utterly unregarded directions. I'm wondering this hour if I should have our things shipped to the new destination, or play it safe and have them go to California? With no house to go to, it all seems... risky.

    Decisions, decisions.

    ReplyDelete