Tuesday, January 24, 2012

lower Froedel


 some more lace frosted upon my car this morning.


 good luck packets stuffed for my new and returning students


 After three months of being here, I finally received a classroom today!  I am in the Froedel Building--named after some benefactor.  I am delighted with my view; it's not evident here, but I can see Liberty Bay and bits of the Olympics on truly clear days.


Lots of cleaning and organizing to be done to make this appealing.  Fortunately, I adore cleaning and organizing.


And if you squint at the white board on the left, you'll see that it is pre-marked with staff lines!

1 comment:

  1. Ice fractals! Lovely! I truly am impressed that God manages to put math into everything... not that it helps me with anything, but it makes the math people feel good. ;)

    And what a large and beautiful room!!! What fun - all yours. And on warm days, the music will waft o'er campus. And how lovely of you to make red envelopes for your students! What a fun ESL teacher.

    ReplyDelete