Monday, May 10, 2010

conglomeration of health


Healthy and happy toddler on Mother's Day.


Crisp peas from Pike's.


Okay.  I defend this premiere jar of fluff to enter my household under the genre of mental health.  The author of my new favorite cookbook (my b-day dessert book) gushes about this stuff and I've never actually tried it.  Was at CostPlus, buying my spices, when I walked by the display.  I love the old-fashioned label and it is rather tasty.   Shall try a dollop in tomorrow's coffee.  The urban hike yielded four pennies as well as a card with $.18.

And I finally found a metal water bottle that fit my economic and aesthetic requirements.  Now I can safely have water with me at all times.

2 comments:

  1. am happy to report that Fluff makes an ideal dipping substance for many things in my kitchen: a spoonful of almond butter, pieces of popcorn, a chunk of chocolate, a slice of mango....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I can't even comment on the marshmallow fluff. ::shudder::

    That's a great water bottle; reminds me we need another one for D. to schlepp to work. One thing you'll find with the veg/protein/less carb thing is that you're often more thirty -- and you need the water to process everything.

    The toddler is HUGE. Seems only yesterday he was infant-y.

    ReplyDelete