Sunday, May 9, 2010

a break in our regularly s'heduled programming


No food entry today--these trees were put in for Earth Sunday and everyone has fallen in love with them, so they're still on loan.  And I remembered to take a photo in between service.  !


And to my delight, one of my sopranos brought this children's book for me today.  She had remembered that I mentioned when I took the Wagner Seminar that my group had presented this opera.    And she's heard me mention my young cousins in the region and thought it would be an ideal gift.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty altar. I love the way the light shows on walls/ceiling in St. M's.

    I'm giving away a picture book to the library this week; some dearheart thought it'd be great for the boys... I chatted with them yesterday (whilst one attempted to a.) type b.) dismantle the keyboard c.) take apart the monitor, while the other babbled at me and sang a song -- and realized that even picture books -- all in rhyming iambic -- are a LONG way from what they can do right now, so I'll just pass it on for now to someone who will actually a.) turn the pages without ripping them, b.) not use it as a means to bash anyone over the head c.) know what a castle is or care.

    ReplyDelete