Saturday, October 1, 2011

trippin' down the lane of memories


Bob, Ellen and John at Willamina.


Chip and Cheryl Escobar, Cheryl and Carol...not sure whose fireplace.


Dad and I, somewhere in Canadian waters?


Snowmobiling with Uncle Jerry outside of Fairbanks.


Great-grandpa Peterson

John and Jeannie Kreigelstein with baby Kellsie


La parenti and Jerry and Helen heading out into their Alaskan adventures.


Uncle Bob and mom at the Beach House.

Ellen trying to subdue the cranky popcorn maker.


The Hagen clan--with Liz goofing off.  Or dancing.




My quartet of grandparents in Kelso, Christmas 1978/9?


I've never liked morning.


A true rub-a-dub-dub, three in a tub moment--at Willamina.

3 comments:

  1. never seen any of these...happy,happy days:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. Any idea how or if I could get them on my computer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness - this is the first time I've thought you bore more than a passing resemblance to your mother. How funny - all you need is some horn-rimmed glasses and a fluffy hair-do.

    ReplyDelete