Thursday, October 20, 2011

controlled chaos

No, I haven't fallen off the planet. All is well.  It's just that my laptop is in the shop and I'm in the midst of leaving three jobs, putting stuff in storage and prepping for a new job.  And attending myriad farewell festivities in my honor.

I am moving out of Seattle next week to Pt. Ludlow.  I will begin teaching at West Sound Academy in January.  For the Jan Term (as it is slangily referenced by those in the know), I will be co-teaching with the dance instructor.  For three weeks, we'll have intensive summer-school style sessions and then present a mini-concert.

At the beginning of the actual spring semester I will be teaching three ESL classes, one regular English class and beginning the choral program.

So, that is the scoop from my perch above Lake Washington....where the women are tired and the men are non-existent.


1 comment:

  1. So very please for you, you who have been persistent in your hope and your faith that EVENTUALLY this would all work out.

    You've met some great people along the way - I think of your ladies and gents in retirement - and St. Meg's is now an experience you know to avoid. So. What's next?

    ReplyDelete