Saturday, July 9, 2011

omen, amen


It's chocolate AND a rose--lovely gift from my singers after their jaunty concert yesterday.


Part of the Rusty Chords--some had already zipped to the Dining Hall.


This morning I began the TESOL certification process. Was feeling more than trepidation as it is taking every penny I have to do so....and so, was second-guessing my decision. But! I came home to find a postcard from Scotland and one from Norway and felt affirmed in my choice.

Will write more later, but after nine (9!) straight hours of class--with 9 more tomorrow, my brain and language skills are a little fried.

A little p.s. to explain the Norway card. I don't read all the links on all my friend's blogs, because that would be a full-time occupation.; However, if you have time, do click on the "House in the Woods" link on my site. I've read her writing for two years and when she offered to do a post card exchange, I agreed. How cool to say that I have mail and a connection in Norway.

1 comment:

  1. Skipping the important stuff - want to say this is one of the cleverest titles ever!

    ReplyDelete