Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The proof of the pudding is the eating

or so says Miguel de Cervantes in Don Quixote.

Was so excited to see local milk in glass bottles that I had to get one.  And since I had all that milk and only use a teensy amount in my daily tea, had to use it up.  Enter, another recipe from my favorite dessert recipe book.  Homemade chocolate pudding!


This is the debut of this lovely crystal stemware which I rescued curb-side last May.


As the sun is out and the temperature rose above 50, the mint is going crazy, so it seemed fair to include it in this dessert experiment.


Bon appetite as our Julia would say!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Very ambitious. I do think they ought to put milk in SMALL glass bottles. Now you have to find people to eat the pudding...

    ReplyDelete