Thursday, November 11, 2010

funereal gratitude


Yes, that sounds strange.  But for a musician, weddings and funerals can be absolutely life-saving to the bank account.  Because I played for a funeral last weekend, I was able to pay for a hair cut today.  A major delight as I was to the point of shaving my head in irritation.


Not sure if I've mentioned before that there is a fabulous beauty school in my 'hood.  I find it delightful because not only is it affordable, it is truly fun to chat with the students and watch them as they learn upon one's head as one watches. 

3 comments:

  1. Did you recolor your hair, too?
    What a lovely scarf that brings out your eyes. I wouldn't think green pastels would be your color (you always struck me as more of a jewel-toned person, but maybe it's the hair shade), but that works, too; makes the hair look more auburn.

    Both facial expressions are a bit grim, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes, the grey was covered right up!

    ReplyDelete