Monday, November 8, 2010

emptiness


today is absolutely delightful as there is NOTHING (as in not a thing) written on my calendar nor my to-do list.  It is empty. I did check my work email once this morning and since have devoted the day to sloth...ie, watching old movies and cleaning/scouring cupboards and closets.  I make the happiest of hermits....if I could only figure out how to make money in solitude, it would be grand.


Happily found two pennies on my walk and two birthday coupons in the mail.

3 comments:

  1. Understand the "emptiness" refers to work assignments - a bonus indeed. However, you used the day positively - relaxation and renewal. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first picture has a surreal quality of dreaminess - very artistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am glad that I circled back and took some shots of that tree--today's icy slashing rain will effectively remove all remaining leaves, I sense.

    ReplyDelete