Monday, August 15, 2011

scattershot of joys


an entire dime for my thoughts


another stunning twilight

 the beginnings of Mr. Soup (inner family joke)

"Magical places are always beautiful and deserve to be contemplated... 
always stay on the bridge between the invisible and the visible" 
~ Paulo Coehlo

Between the catnip in bloom, the nasturtiums, and the tomato blooms, my balcony is a veritable international  airway for hummingbirds and bumblebees and honey bees.  Have had no luck capturing a bird in flight with my phone's camera.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. Looks like summer (she said, and ruefully looked out the window at the dense fog rubbing its yellow belly against the pane).

    Because of the library quiz we won, I shall always remember that Coehlo means rabbit in Portuguese... and now you know, too. But it's still only worth a point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall tuck away this arcane knowledge in the case I'm ever on Jeopardy!

    ReplyDelete