Thursday, June 21, 2012

from the rising of the sun


 morning roses lovin' the heat


cruising into the Napa Valley after a many yeared absence


as I've always said, you can't eat wrong in the Napa Valley and today proved that again; enjoyed lunch at a new cafe in St. Helena.


 love the festive patios that are throughout this entire region


the parking lot at my friend's work



AMAZing new marketplace on the riverfront in Napa.  Wish I hadn't been so full from lunch as there were so many tasty options for noshing.


pink box of happiness



 E!  My birthday twin.   Delightful to catch up with her life/times.


 not a single penny to be found....but an entire $5 next to my free parking space!!!!


Al fresco dining with friends was the benediction for this day o' riches.

1 comment:

  1. ...to the going down of the same...

    Amen.

    It was lovely to have you - I promise that I will be coherent and well-dressed next time we get together!!

    ReplyDelete