Friday, June 24, 2011

pithy

No poem today, but found this great quote during my breakfast read and it seemed apropos for, I was going to say the week, but it fits pretty much any time.  It's been a yo-yo week with jobs coming/going, out-of-town family visits, an unwelcome health diagnosis of our matriarch, and a fun party.   Guess juxtaposition is what keeps life and art interesting.


Tension is who you think you should be.  
Relaxation is who you are.  

Chinese proverb


Had a fabulously fun choir party last night to wrap up our year.  While I will miss my Thursday night rehearsals, I will now be able to participate in the local Art Walks.  Stay tuned for reports!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, art walks!
    It's always nice to hear what your town has going on. I like your quote.

    ReplyDelete