Saturday, February 13, 2010

feeling feline


I've decided it would be a fine thing if Bogart and I were to swap lives for a month or two.  I'd be darling at sleeping for 14-20 hours per day.  Not to mention how delightful it would be to be only concerned with eating and grooming and chasing the occasional catnipped mouse.  My hair would always look fabulous and I would be neutered, so the whole agony of dating would be a moot point.  Now, if only he would agree to this swap....




How Bogart works on my thesis....

3 comments:

  1. A side bonus would be the ability of your eyes to look perennially possessed, whenever you were awakened or drowsy -- would make people leave you alone quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I must point out the down-side: you'd have to DO your hair by LICKING it. And, being neutered ... I don't think really affects the need for companionship.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but if one has to lick one's hair, one gets a hairball, hoicks it up and voila! instantly sleeker and slimmer!

    ReplyDelete