Tuesday, February 1, 2011

in like a goddess


Glorious and gorgeous weather to welcome a new month.


I was bemused to find several merchants out spraying down the sidewalks in front of their shops.  Were they worried that we don't know how to walk on dry pavement?  Worried that the cement would dry out?


Am always tickled when I find exactly two cents per day.


Lots o' greenery for this week's diet.


Fitting that this beauteous produce arrived on the day I began reading this intriguing new book.

2 comments:

  1. Our chiropractor wants us to get a juicer -- we're considering it. She juices ...kale. Which I find to be a sad waste of the veg! But, in the 8th grade, my homeroom teacher used to make me drink celery-carrot juice before school. I know she cared, but YUCK. Anyway, for some reason, that's what your box of greenery brought to mind... do enjoy it in good health... and with chewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a juice bar in my 'hood that serves up all manner of organic potions. Have pondered a juicer, but that's a whole lotta volume of produce. Besides, this way I get plenty of fibre.

    ReplyDelete