Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pennies




As my thesis is pretty much wrapped up, it's time for a new blog site. Have been kicking around ideas and decided to do a trial run with this concept. In the past seven months, I have found an inordinate amount of change on the ground. Don't know why this is occurring. I've had a walking lifestyle for years, so have seen a lot of asphalt and cement and grass, but not the coinage. Generally it is a penny, but I've found one quarter and many nickels and dimes as well. It's not worth much, but it furnished me with a little lift and inner thrill.

So. I thought I would focus from now until the end of 2009 and see what other minute happenings occur throughout my day as I kick off a new life and a new decade. This will be my $.02 worth of serendipitous moments.


penny for your thoughts
pennies from heaven
a penny saved is a penny earned
two cents worth
penny wise, pound foolish



1 comment: